Thursday, January 29, 2009

Catch up!



It has been quite awhile since we have posted anything. So I thought I would catch you up a little. We went to Utah to vistit my family for Christmas. We had so much fun! It snowed so much. Our kids were so excited. We went sledding, made a couple of snowmen and snow forts. My parents neighborhood pool is a hot spring so we went swimming in the snow. Well at least the kids went swimming while Nathan threw snowballs at them. We got to spend lots of times with Grandpa and Grandma Slider and most of our aunts uncles and causins. We miss them all so much.

The other big thing is school. I was accepted and started the nursing program at Augusta State University. It stresses me way out but I love it! We just had our first test and I got an A. I also just bought my stethascope ,bandage scissors, hemostat, and pen light. It made me feel official. Hopefully I can make it through.
We rode on the Polar Express.
Mom and Jaord
Jarod loves trains. He was in heaven.
Kate after getting her bell from Santa
Grace had never seen before. She thought it tasted so good!
Grace snowboarding

Swimming with the causins



Grace doing a trick



Why?!



Jarod trying to dive.




Nate making egg nogg






Nates jugs of egg nogg cooling in the snow








Nate after drinking his egg nogg......



Me and my big sister Carolyn


Kylie,Me and Kortney. When did my seet neices get so big.

9 comments:

Opp Family said...

Jarod hasn't outgrown his trains - that makes me smile :) Is that the same little boy that had difficulties in swim lessons, man, he has grown!

And a big WOOHOO! for you! Congratulations on getting into nursing school.

Julie said...

Your trip sounds like it was great fun! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

Keep up those good grades...you will be a great Nurse!

schroederslider said...

Great pictures! We sure miss you. We still have a foot of snow and deeper in places. We are looking forward to spring. Love you all.

The Slider Family said...

It has been a while since you last posted. Congrats on your test score...you are awesome! Maybe I will follow in your footsteps someday. I loved the pictures. We had lots of fun while you were here. Good times! Love ya!

Brandon said...

Congrat's on getting accepted in the nursing program! Ain't it fun being back in school!

Liz said...

Congratulations Cassie!!!

AK said...

Cassie,
I love the pictures!! Its been far too long since I have chatted with you but i think its awesome you started the nursing program. how great! sounds like things are good with your family. life is good here too. i hate that you don't have a reason to come to AZ anymore with your parents up in Utah.
amy Krummenacher but now porter!

Mitchell Family said...

Cassie congratulations on getting into nursing school! That's great! Your trip looks like it was lots of fun! Your kids are all growing up so much!

Betsy

Shellie said...

Cute blog! I'm glad I found it. :) Beau and I also have one:
thepersonpost.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing!

Shellie and Beau Person